Tuesday, February 18, 2014

What is some cheap healthy recipes?




BayleesMom


Iam trying to lose weight and I don't want some cheap healthy recipes to help me lose weight!
Iam trying to lose weight and I want some cheap healthy recipes to help me lose weight



Answer
Have you ever eaten negative calories foods? They are vegetables and fruits which contain so few calories that our body will need more calories to digest them than what they provide.

Some of them are:
Onions and Garlics
Cucumber
Tomato
Cabbage
Celery
Lettuce
Mandarin Oranges
Apricot
Watermelon
Melon

Try this negative calories sandwich:

Ingredients:

100 grams of cooked chicken fillet. Cut it so that it can be fitted into sandwiches.
2 slices of whole wheat bread. Slice it diagonally.
Four slices of tomatoes. Cut the tomatoes vertically, each cut is around 0.5cm in thickness
1 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
4 tablespoons of low fat mayonnaise
2 slices of cucumber. Peel the cucumber and remove both end. Then slice it.
1 teaspoon of chopped celery
1 teaspoon of olive oil
3 tablespoons of plain low fat yogurt
Salt, pepper and tomato ketchup to taste

Instructions:

Sprinkle the cooked chicken fillet with salt and pepper. Then mix the yogurt, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a bowl. Dip each chicken pieces into the dressing mix before putting it on the bread. Then arrange the cucumber, tomatoes and celery on the bread neatly. Last, sprinkle it with the olive oil and the remaining of the dressing.

Looking for cheap healthy recipes ideas?




Bridgette


I'm a sophmore college student living on my own, and between paying off student loans, car insurance, rent and everything else, there isn't much left over to buy healthy meals, and so unfortunately I buy whats cheap. Ramen noodles, macaroni and cheese, etc. The lifestyle has gotten to me a little bit as far as weight goes, and so I joined a gym yesterday ($10 a month) But I know it won't get better unless I eat better foods along with working out. Also, I can't really cook to save my life, so the more simplistic it is, the better. I'm open to most every kind of food, except seafood, I know fish is good for you..But its something about the smell.
Any ideas, would be and are much appreciated. Thank You!!



Answer
Honestly, learning to use your kitchen is best. But, understand if you just learn the basics of say: soup, salad, and sandwiches -- you're going to have THOUSANDS of quick, cheap, and easy meals on hand.

Soup. By far soup, even homemade, is cheap cheap cheap 5 bucks = 1 pot

Sandwiches too: go ahead and get the good bread/ meats/ cheese/ fixings -- because in the end they'll give you more nutrition and pleasure at a reasonable cost

Rotisserie chicken. Buy and shred: make tacos, make sandwiches, use over salads




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment