Monday, January 20, 2014

What are good recipes for leftover steak or chicken?

healthy sandwich steak recipes
 on Epicures Steak Sandwich
healthy sandwich steak recipes image



Rawr!


I have 2 porterhouse steaks and a few chicken breasts that were done on the grill. What can I do with these leftovers? I've been making steak sandwiches and chicken salad, but there's only 2 of us so we need some different ideas!
Yes, well, I did say I wanted something other than steak sandwiches...



Answer
Try MyFridgeFood - it has a lot of easy recipes using what's leftover in the Kitchen - it really helps me get rid of my leftovers :) It also has all the nutritional info - so you can keep it healthy :) Hope it helps!

What kind of side dish would go with a steak sandwich?




NA


My boyfriend asked if I would make steak-um sandwiches for dinner tonight (not the healthiest thing by any means...but he usally doesnt ask for something, he usually just eats whatever..)

What kind of veggie side dish would go with a steak-um sandwich. I'm going to make a big salad to go along with it, but what else would go good with one of these?



Answer
I'd say if you're going through the effort of putting a side salad together, why not just have some corn on the cob with it or something? That's simple enough. Or if you want to make a healthier alternative to fries or something, try making some fries by making 'baked sweet potatoes fries'. I'm sure there's a recipe for those somewhere online.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment