Monday, January 13, 2014

What is a really good meal plan for each day ?

healthy scrambled egg sandwich recipes
 on Healthy, Cheap, and Quick College Meals  Breakfast  Turkey Egg ...
healthy scrambled egg sandwich recipes image



beautifulg


I just want to start eating healthier and becoming healthier. I feel that i need to tone up a bit, i'm not fat, i'm 15 years old 5'2" and weigh 98 pounds. i just want a better meal plan that's healthy. i

if someone could give me a whole schedule for the day and what to eat, some ideas that would be amazing ! ! :)
thank you sooo much !



Answer
omg this is where i shine! I love to cook and hope to get into a cooking school , but my mind could since i'm 13 XD

Breakfast:
Monday - Take any flavor of yogurt and put it in a bowl, slice up some banana and put with yogurt, add a few chcolate shavings for a little extra treat ^^ OJ is very heathy as well ^^
Tuesday - Oatmeal, oatmeal, oatmeal. Oatmeal is uber healthy. Oatmeal isn't just plain plain plain. There's instant packets you can use. Some flavors are cinnamon apple, maple syrup (really good) and many others try it out ^^
Wednesday - Toast^^ Make a few slices of whole grain toast, top with peanut butter and some apple slices sprinkle with cinnamon enjoy^^ dont forget your OJ
Thursday - Cereal ^^ there is a lot of healthy cereal out there. But try granola with a splash of skim milk, dont like skim? try low fat milk. Try to get granola with nuts or dried fruit or both if you can ^^
Friday - pop a frozen whole grain waffle into the toast put a few slices of desired fruit and top with a little honey
Saturday - egg white scrambled eggs. Delicious! Use egg whites and make scrambled eggs use salt and pepper to taste, have a side of fruit
Sunday - Pancakes yum! find a pancake batter recipe susbitute flour with whole grain flour ^^ instead of syrup use honey top with a few choco chips

Snacks
Monday - Trail Mix mix rice chex with some dried cranberries, some granola and some nuts ^^ drink lots of water
Tuesday - veggies and dip and some 100% juice
Weds. - Saltine crackers and peanut butter with low fat milk
Thurs. - Pomegranate a delicious healthy fruit, full of antioxidants.
Friday - Special K granola bar and special k water
Saturday - apples and peanut butter a classic side with milk or apple juice
Sun - Dark choco covered pretzels, dark chocolate is actually good for you ^^

Lunch
Mon - Salad! Mix some greens and some of your fav veggies instead of drowning it in ranch try a raspberry dressing
Tues - Pasta Salad. Yum cook some pasta of any kind, cool, add some green, yellow and orange bell pepper, black olives, tomatoe, cucumber and mix with italtian dressing
Weds. - Peanut butter and honey sandwich YUM dont use jelly its filled with sugar, honey is naturally sweet. side with a small bag of white corn chips.
Thurday - Ham and cheese, use a good cheese even kraft! use a good ham. you can add lettuce, pickles, a little mustard or mayo


sorry i kinda ran out of ideas, but i hope this with help you

What are some easy and cheap lunch ideas?




Beanstalk9


I have a very limited budget and a very limited lunch break (sometimes I've got 10 minutes to make lunch and eat it between class and work). I have my own apartment with a full kitchen. Any ideas or recipes for balanced, filling lunches in under 5 minutes prep time?

On your marks, get set, GO!



Answer
<start> I get an hour for lunch. I use 10 minutes to walk home and 10 minutes to walk back, that leaves 40 minutes to come up with something. My default is a sandwich ... typically ham & cheese (I save time by buying cheese slices (Apple Gate Farms makes great cheese) and knowing exactly where everything is (often creating a picture in my mind where everything is before I even get in the door). To ensure that it is filling, I use whole grain bread. I allow myself a handful of chips (or other type of snack to go with it and (if I'm cruising on the sandwhich making) will allow myself an extra moment to open a jar of my sister-in-laws homemade bread & butter pickles. Then I pour a soda into a glass and the whole lunch goes to my desk where I keep my laptop. I eat lunch and multi-task and am usually done inside the 40 minutes. For a treat, I allow myself a Klondike Bar or some cookies (better to eat treats during the day rather than late at night, or even after dinner). The other option is leftovers. Nothing is faster to prepare than unwrapping last night's leftovers and eating them. If you really want to ensure you're having a healthy lunch, you might be more mindful of what you're making for dinner. Lastly, sometimes I make scrambeled eggs and toast for lunch. Get the whole grain bread in the toaster after you put a frying pan over medium heat. Whisk the eggs, oil the pan and scramble the eggs. The eggs and the toast will likely be done at the same time. To make the eggs extra good for you, top them with salsa. I hope these ideas help. Enjoy! <end>




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment