Tuesday, September 10, 2013

What would be a healthy, but also easy, lunch to make and bring to the beach each day?

healthy sandwich easy to make
 on Build a Better Sandwich: Make Healthy Sandwiches in 4 Easy Steps
healthy sandwich easy to make image



Jim Vaugha


What would be a healthy, but also easy, lunch to make and bring to the beach each day?


Answer
a turkey sandwich with tomato and lettuce on whole wheat,
brown rice with bits of steamed carrot and chicken in a thermos,
leftovers from last night in a thermos,
a medley of healthy snacks, such as vegetables, fruit, string cheese, and crackers.

Healthy easy lunch ideas for work when pregnant?




Crazzychk


I don't know about you ladies, but the idea of heating up lunch meat before eating it makes my stomach go funny. Not that I mind grilled sandwiches. But I need some quick, easy, and healthy lunch ideas for work. I have been making my lunch for work and I am running out of ideas. I have been hungry all day and bring fruits, granola, and yogurt for snacks. I really need something filling for lunch time to help. Any idea's? Thanks in advance!


Answer
You can eat cold cuts without heating them up...that's on old wives tale. I know MANY people who ate them while pregnant and their babies were perfectly fine...I've been eating them myself as well. Dr. says it's fine.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment