Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Healthy lunch and breakfast recipes that i can take to school?

healthy veg sandwich recipes
 on vegetable sandwich
healthy veg sandwich recipes image



OMGitsZ03


I was just looking for healthy lunch and breakfast ideas that i can take to school. For breakfast i usually just grab a banana or apple and this can get a bit boring. I have a sandwich near enough every day for lunch which can get boring as well. If you could post some ideas that would be great :) I'd prefer if i could carry the food in a lunch box or in a disposable bag


Answer
Sprouts, Veg sandwiches, Mixed Fruit Salad anything may be handy. check their recipies on net.

Is it really healthy to be vegetarian? What are some very good recipes that are healthy, but also delicious?




vmp009


People have mentioned to me that the only vegetarians they know are sick all the time. Lately, I feel like I have been eating a lot of the same stuff over and over - (ex- pizza, fries, grilled cheese, etc). What are some better dishes? Please list actual things you've made and not just recipes from a veg site. Any personal feedback will help. Thanks


Answer
I love having grilled cheeses sandwiches. It's not just about eating like a rabbit. You can have lots of great food, plus junk food. You can be a really healthy vegetarian or a not so healthy one it all depends on what you eat. I say it would be healthier then a meat eater's diet because vegetables and soy/tofu are not filled with hormones.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment