Friday, September 13, 2013

How to resist fatty and fried foods?

healthy sandwich recipes with pictures
 on Easy, Healthy Egg Recipes for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
healthy sandwich recipes with pictures image



Jason S


Im trying to loose weight but its hard to resist fried foods and unhealthy options. I go about four days then I get cravings and ruin my entire diet. What should I do to resist the erge to eat unhealthy?


Answer
Hahaha.. that subway one was funny =)

But anyways, i have the EXACT problem!! I too am trying to lose weight and have tried almost EVERYTHING. Losing weight, no matter what ANYONE says, is actually EXTREMELY EASY. The hardest part is (and what you probably don't know) is that YOU are ADDICTED to FOOD, and so once you get over that hump, it's all smooth sailing from there. I'm probably rambling, but i promise i have a point =]

you should eat foods that are healthy and that you LOVE.
For example, I LOVE turkey sandwiches, so I eat one almost everyday for breakfast( turkey, lettuce, onions, tomatoes, and wheat bread. Everything in that sandwich is not only delicious for me, but it's very low fat, low calories and good for you =]

Also, since i'm a girl, i carry around a picture of a victoria secret model. Whenever i'm still hungry even after i ate, I look at her, and i tell myself "i have the power to be extremely beautiful. it's not hard. all i have to do is CUT DOWN. it's that SIMPLE."

you can do the same thing too- but since you're a guy and people would probably get the wrong impression, just say, "I have to power to be incredibly irressistable to women, it's not hard. all i need to do is CUT DOWN."

and really, that's all there is to losing weight. if you like fruits and vegetables, eat them for snacks. i have some really delicious recipes for almost any fruit or vegetable dish.

You need to have power over you hunger, not the other way around.

And most importantly, it's good to have a GREAT support system. If you want, I can even be like, your support system. It would really be great for both of us.

Whenever you're hungry, you can i.m. me or email me (we'll find a way) and i can try my hardest to keep motivating you, and in return, you do the same for me. It's been two months, and I have lost 24 pounds. (started at 180) I know it might be akward for you, but TRUST ME, it really helps to have a buddy.

I'm sorry for the long novel-like comment =] lol

but remember-

-don't let your hunger control you
-don't eat anything you hate just because it's healthy; always eat the healthy foods you find are delicious.
-keep a motivation picture, or inspiring words
-don't worry about excersizing until you lose about 10 pounds (you'll have lost weight and would be proud and motivated to excersize by then.. it'll come naturally.. even WALKING around the neighborhood for 15 minutes will help)
-snack on frozen grapes, or any fruits and veggies you love
-if possible, have a partner, it's good motivation
-and remember- losing weight is as SIMPLE as cutting down.

as for fast food, you should use it as a treat. If you've been eating healthy and cutting down the whole week, let yourself eat fast food on day 7! but make sure it's only a kids meal. (by that time, your stomach will be used to eating less and the kids meal may even satisfy your hunger)

oh yeah- and remember to never let yourself feel FULL.
stop eating once you even THINK you're full, and put your fork/spoon down after each bite.

=] GOOD LUCK!

Any website for healthy meals for a 1 year old?




Hazelnut


So far I cook healthy for all the family, adding a glug of extra virgin olive oil where suitable for baby's and daddy's portion (im trying to lose some weight)..but I'm running out of ideas and need some cute healthy toddler meal ideas..
what good websites do you know that have a large database of toddler recipes? THAAANKS!



Answer
When I cook for my family, I usually find recipes in magazines (I tear out the recipe and put in my recipe binder) or from Allrecipes.com. I usually have something in mind I'm looking for and search for it finding the one that has the most natural ingredients possible.

Go to Parents.com to find some family friendly recipes (these are healthy! for the most part) but they also have ideas that are fun and exciting. For instance, cutting up a waffle (placing it back together) and putting blueberries in the little squares to make a picture or letter.

Adding pumpkin to pancakes makes them orange plus nutritious

When I make my son a toasted cheese sandwich, I make a face in the top piece of bread. Thinks its funny!

Serve homemade soup, add a couple pieces of crackers in a smile.

Otherwise, I just place his food on one of his cute plastic plates.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment