Saturday, September 7, 2013

Whats the best recipe to make with the new egg beaters?

healthy low cal sandwich recipes
 on Find Meals and Recipes Under 300 Calories | MyRecipes.com
healthy low cal sandwich recipes image



bree


So i'm really into healthy things. Breakfast is my FAVORITE meal of the day. I love egg beaters and use them all the time. Any healthy, low cal, recipes that you might have using them?

aslo, if you have any other of your favorite recipes i would love to hear them. i love cooking healthy new meals!



Answer
I used to eat those, and I would cook them, and then put them on whole wheat low cal bread with Light Mayo. I love egg sandwiches.

I'm on a diet and need ideas on food i can take to work other than sandwiches?

Q. I want to eat more healthily. Have already cut out oil and sugary things from my diet but want to stop eating as much bread. Any ideas on healthy low cal food that could take to work as a packed lunch? Thanks!
I'm not on a specific "diet" just cuttin out the crap!
Happy birthday bettyboop!


Answer
You can make little home made california rolls. (sushi rolls)
Easy to make and delicious to eat.

You could have your sandwich ingredients made up in a lettuce leaf instead of bread.

If you have access to a fridge and microwave at work, try taking a lunchbox with your left over healthy dinner!

Eating rice cold is generally seen as a big NO NO, but actually its pretty tasty, and I have had pretty serious food poisoning before, but never because of the rice.
So you can make some rice salads, or have rice with a piece of lean meat, and some veges.

Always have a fruit bowl handy, dried nuts, rice crackers... all of which are good for when you get snack cravings.

Make some homemade muesli bars.

Eat flavoured tuna and rice.

South beach diet book has lots of non bread recipes




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment