Sunday, May 18, 2014

Gummi candy recipes anyone?




Sara


Anyone have any gummy candy reicipes I won a contest and have 30 pounds of gummi bears I have done chocolate dipped so far so many gummis


Answer
Make an adults only gummy bear recipe for parties. Pour a 16 oz. tub of gummy bears into a glass container, then add 1 1/2 cups of vodka. Cover the top of the container with a lid or plastic wrap and place into the refrigerator. Keep the bears in the refrigerator to soak for three to five days, making sure to stir them twice a day so all the bears get evenly soaked. Once the gummy bears have absorbed the majority of the vodka, they will softer and bigger than their normal size. Serve them on dishes at a party as a fun alternative to other cocktails.







Use gummy bears as an ice cream or frozen yogurt topping. Scoop a basic flavored ice cream such as vanilla or chocolate into a bowl and sprinkle a small handful of gummy bears on top. To make the gummy bears better adhere to the ice cream, let the ice cream slightly soften and make a center indentation with a tablespoon. Place the candy into the center well and stir so the gummy bears are evenly distributed throughout the ice cream. Alternatively, you can dip ice cream cones into a tub of gummy bears; however, only give this treat to older children who will chew it properly and not choke.







Add a sweet taste and chewy texture to standard trail mix by including gummy bears. Place one cup each of pretzels and peanuts into a large bowl, then add 1/2 cup each of raisins (or other dried fruit) and gummy bears. Mix all the ingredients together and store in an airtight storage container or individual plastic sandwich bags. For a healthier gummy bear trail mix, mix one cup of granola or high fiber cereal with one cup of almonds. Add in 1/2 cup each of raisins and gummy bears.

Snack, sandwich, tray ideas for my party?




Autumn's M


Okay, so I am having a PartyLite candle show/party and my theme is cheese and wine.

So...obviously I will be serving white and red whine and four kinds of cheese.

My dilemma is, I need some ideas for snacks, sandwiches, and trays. I figured obviously maybe a veggie tray, some fruit salad, maybe chips or something? (***I am on a diet and I want to serve healthy stuff as well, nothing too gross and fatty) I don't know. I need some good ideas. And the most important thing I need help with is I need a recipe/idea for a type of sandwich to serve (like the mini-sandwich things--like where you cut the sandwich in fours and serve in squares or whatever). My friend did cucumber sandwiches at her party and I don't wanna copy her so I wanna do something different, but something unique besides lunchmeats or whatever.

Any ideas? thanks everyone
Also, does anyone know any good red wine I can serve that is not overly expensive?



Answer
Here is an idea for cheese, serve with crackers! Its good stuff!
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/04/goat-cheese-with-fresh-dill-and-paprika-my-heart-sings/
These arent the most healthy but they would go great with your stuff.
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/03/yummy-delightful-mystery-rolls/
These would also be good!
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/07/roasted-ricotta-roma-tomatoes/
serve this on mini rolls it would be really good!
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/05/chicken-salad-the-way-i-like-it/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment