Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Healthy sandwich ideas with a lot of protein?? Easy Points!?




***


Okay tomorrow I wake up early and have a bowl of kashi cereal with skim milk (200 cal).
later on I will have lunch but after lunch i'm running 5 miles, 200 crunches, leg lifts, and pilates. so I need a protein filled lunch with fiber to help me through my workout.

I need an idea to make a healthy wrap (I have a 90 cal whole wheat wrap) but I dont want tuna, turkey, ham, chicken, or peanut butter.
any other ideas you know of?

Would these be healthy?
-2 tablespoon of hummus (50 cal) with cucumbers and lettuce
-3 egg whites and reduced fat shredded cheese

or what else would be healthy? I need ones that have a lot of protein and hummus has barely any. I dont know if egg whites would be good or sustaining though.

obviously i'll have other things with the sandwich to get me to about 750 calories before dinner and my workout. but the sandwich is my main concern.

HELP!!
im 17, 5'5'', and 110 lbs as of yesterday if that helps



Answer
hmmm.

I love answering your questions, they actually make me think and are totally worth answering!

well i like the idea of eating a wrap. whatever veggies you have, should definitely be included.
FOR NEXT TIME: be sure that your wrap is whole grain-not just wheat but GRAIN. You should put in some avacado, and any meat you want. i cant really think of any that are much healthier than the ones you mentioned. if you can, you should go for the chicken or turkey and spice it up with seasonings. they dont add any extra cals or unwanted fats. when i get sick of the same foods, i use rosemary, parsley or oregano. i also use mrs. dash products. taking a clove of garlic and cutting it in half, rub it on a heated wrap, add your ingredients and it gives you great flavors! you could also saute a garlic clove and onion and celery and put that on your wrap with the hummus and cheese. eat a few hard boiled eggs on the side, you should also eat just one of the yolks because they provide tons of protein-thats where most of it is.

i hate making these long, i hope you dont mind. i have a few other ideas but you can just email me if you have any other questions. and dont worry how much your weight flexuates because your muscle adds weight. and you should give yourself 5 pounds of extra and if your weight passes the 5 then you need to worry, otherwise all this unneeded stress just adds to your weight. so relax. Cant wait for another question to answer =)

Quick,healthy,and easy lunch ideas besides salads and sandwiches?




New to Isl





Answer
Cheese and crackers. Get some whole wheat ritz or trisuits and a block of cheddar cheese. You could have Mac and Cheese. Or you can use leftovers you have in your fridge from your dinner the night before. Or have a smoothie made with Ice, Milk, a frozen berries. If you want to make it extra healthy, go to diet store (you know, where they sell all those vitamins and smoothie shakes for big men who want to get strong) and mix that in with it. I got one of those and it has a vanilla flavor. It gave me some great smoothie recipes also. Just a few quick ideas that popped into my head!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment