Wednesday, February 12, 2014

can u give me a simple,healthy,snacky meal?(recipe)?

Q. b'coz we wanna do party and the theme is healthy meal and somesort like sandwich and biscuit


Answer
Guacamole - VERY delicious and very healthy

3 avocados - peeled, pitted, and mashed
1 lime, juiced
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup diced onion
3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
2 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 pinch ground cayenne pepper (optional)

In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, and salt. Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic. Stir in cayenne pepper. Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately.serves 4.
///\\\

Or you can make a nice chicken avocado salad/sandwich,

Or a nice shrimp avocado salad/sandwich.

or a turkey breast sandwich.

///\\\

there are also more healthy recipes here - there are the top rated, so all of them are good;

http://allrecipes.com/Recipes/Healthy-Cooking/Top.aspx

///\\\

Healthy scacks for a teen party?




smileyyy


I'm 15 and love to entertain friends. We usually order pizza and eat chips and all that stuff, but I've been dieting for a few months and I'm doing well with it. I want to get food to benefit me and things my friends will like. This is what I'm thinking so far.

Snack: Sun Chips - Cheddar harvest
Chips and Salsa

Movie Meal: No idea, I really need suggestions for that. Frozen foods would be best.

I wanna make a cake for a friend whose leaving for a different school and whose moving so if anyone has any healthy cake/brownie recipe I'd love to see it. Or vegan? I think thats healthier.



Answer
Chips and salsa, and sun chips are not 'healthy'.
For party snacks vegetables and ranch dip are very popular. You can buy them in a set at your grocery store. Popcorn with no butter flavoring or added butter is good. If it is too plain add some sea salt.
You could try like a make your own california roll kind of thing.
I'm asian and my favorite snack is to make my own little kind of california roll.
You'll need steamed rice, one of your favorite vegetables, a meat (could be chicken if you wanted but usually is crab meat), avocado and egg. Prepare a bunch and slice them up so you can make your mix. You wrap it in dried salted seaweed. Which is what is used for california rolls. Don't worry about how scary and nasty it sounds. You could have make your own sandwich meals. You'll make them and watch your movie. Just a load of wheat bread and toast the amount needed. Get some deli meat like turkey which is very lean. Lowfat mayo and lettuce tomato etc. It's good with avocado too. For the brownie suggestion I have the most suited idea.
http://www.hungry-girl.com/newsletters/raw/367
I saw this on hungry girl on food network a while back. It's pretty good! So easy to make too.
Good luck. Vegan isn't really 'healthier' it just lacks eggs because vegans don't eat meat or the products of animals.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment