Monday, February 10, 2014

Healthy Breakfast recipe......?




Piya


Hey i need some tasty quick ( max. 30 mnt) n healthy breakfast recipes which are vegetarian...plz help me...!


Answer
Oatmeal is always great, it's fast and very healthy. Plus there are a ton of different ways you can prepare it. This site has some really fun and delicious combinations to spice up your morning oatmeal http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/10/homemade-oatmeal-9-ways.html

Otherwise, eggs are always fast, easy and delicious. Scramble 3 eggs - 2 whites and 1 whole egg, and add in some low-fat cheese and veggies of your choice. Put them on top of a whole grain english muffin for a healthy breakfast sandwich.

Half of a grapefruit with some sliced banana and a hard boiled egg is another super simple one but it really fills you up and it's delicious!

Looking for cheap healthy recipes ideas?




Bridgette


I'm a sophmore college student living on my own, and between paying off student loans, car insurance, rent and everything else, there isn't much left over to buy healthy meals, and so unfortunately I buy whats cheap. Ramen noodles, macaroni and cheese, etc. The lifestyle has gotten to me a little bit as far as weight goes, and so I joined a gym yesterday ($10 a month) But I know it won't get better unless I eat better foods along with working out. Also, I can't really cook to save my life, so the more simplistic it is, the better. I'm open to most every kind of food, except seafood, I know fish is good for you..But its something about the smell.
Any ideas, would be and are much appreciated. Thank You!!



Answer
Honestly, learning to use your kitchen is best. But, understand if you just learn the basics of say: soup, salad, and sandwiches -- you're going to have THOUSANDS of quick, cheap, and easy meals on hand.

Soup. By far soup, even homemade, is cheap cheap cheap 5 bucks = 1 pot

Sandwiches too: go ahead and get the good bread/ meats/ cheese/ fixings -- because in the end they'll give you more nutrition and pleasure at a reasonable cost

Rotisserie chicken. Buy and shred: make tacos, make sandwiches, use over salads




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment