Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Yummy healthy sandwich recipe ideas?




asandwichd


I'm looking for some new sandwiches to try! :D Any suggestions? My all time favorite sandwiches are the tuna, BLT (with or without avocado), smoked salmon & cream cheese and chocolate philadelphia & banana...thanks in advance!! :D


Answer
You can try sandwiches from here. It contains many new ideas for sandwiches.
http://www.bestrecipesmadeeasy.com/category/sandwich-recipes/

Healthy sandwich ideas?




Jibbi


I want to eat healthy, but when school comes its hard. So does anyone have healthy sandwich recipes?


Answer
I love avocado sandwiches! Slice some avocado, tomatoes, and onion put on bread sprinkle with garlic and pepper and that's it! Also eggless egg salad using crumbled tofu, vegan mayo, onions, mustard, relish, pepper, and whatever else you like. I like using tofu on sandwiches I get sprouted tofu which is already drained, etc and it's flavored and slice that up and put on sandwich with vegan mayo, lettuce, onion, tomato, avocado, sprinkle of pepper and garlic and you can add anything you like! Wraps are also great I throw in a bunch of veggies top with dressing and roll up!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment