Saturday, November 9, 2013

what healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner foods i can try!?

healthy low fat sandwich recipes
 on bistro flank steak sandwich make this bistro style sandwich sauce and ...
healthy low fat sandwich recipes image
Q. So i started working out and i really want to get my ideal body! but i can't do it with me eating big macs and icecream sandwiches! What website to get low fat healthy recipes for me to take to school for lunch and what to eat for breakfast in the morning for my brain and to be healthy and doesn't have alot of calories and fat! and also dinner ideas my mother can cook for me to eat!! low fat calorie recipes and fat! so also can the recipes help me get my idea body which is a vs model body ( not identical) but lean, toned body!


Answer
Breakfast: oatmeal, fruit, lowfat yogurt

Lunch: Sandwich w/ whole grain bread, lots of veggies

For dinner, you can try vegetable soups like Kale & Chickpea Soup http://jenniferskitchen.com/2013/02/kale-carrot-and-chickpea-soup.html
Serve with whole grain bread

Help? what is a healthy way to make a philly cheese steak sandwich?




its me jol


OK so I like really REALLY love Philly cheese steak sandwiches, but I'm on a strict diet and they are very high in fat and calories. Could I get some recipes on how to make it very healthy? Like what if I use Turkey ground instead of steak and low-fat cheese? Help!


Answer
Sorry Chris is right. If you change it up a lot and use chicken or turkey you can't call it a Philly Cheese Steak but the flavor will be sort of similar.

For a healthy alternative try using portobello mushrooms. They have really meaty flavor. Slice up the mushrooms, toss with a bit of olive oil, minced garlic, thinly sliced onion and parsley then saute or broil until soft.

Pile it on to a whole grain bun and top with some low fat or no fat cheese. (Kraft makes no fat Sharp Cheddar singles.) Put the sandwich under the broiler for a minute or two or in the oven for a bit longer to melt the cheese. This sandwich should be under 300 calories.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment