Friday, November 8, 2013

I need a new healthy breakfast idea/alternative to my usual eggs?

healthy open sandwich recipes
 on Waldorf Open Sandwich | Healthy Breakfast recipes | Healthy Breakfast ...
healthy open sandwich recipes image



Mandy


Every morning I have my black coffee and then I eat 2 sunny side up eggs on top of english muffins and I put cottage cheese on top of both of these open face sandwiches. I am a thinner 19 year old girl and I want to change up my breakfast! I do love eggs, but I also love cereal and greek yogurt. Any new egg recipes? Or other healthy/healthish breakfast ideas?


Answer
My top healthy breakfast is oatmeal. With a little drizzle of honey and milk. Another healthy egg recipe is make an omelet with cheese and spinach. Filling. Or boiled eggs is always good on hand too.

Healthy recipes with the main ingredients as carrots and tomatoes?




Godlovesyo


Is there any recipes that I can make that center around carrots and tomatoes?
My parents bought a RIDICULOUS amount of carrots and tomatoes and I am trying to find healthy ways to use them up.



Answer
Slow oven roasted tomatoes. Slice open and drizzle with a little olive oil and sprinkle with a little sea salt and sugar. Bake in a very slow oven for 3hrs. Then place in a jar and cover with olive oil. They will keep for ages in the fridge to add to anything you want to cook including blending for a soup or pasta or just on a sandwich.
Carrots can be par cooked and freezed well. Take out for honey glazed carrots, make carrot chips, add to a casserole, add to a TOMATO pasta sauce, mashed, in a stir fry or a ginger carrot soup.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment