Monday, August 19, 2013

What are good healthy lunches to take to a day camp?

healthy recipes of sandwich
 on Love Your Lunch: 10 Healthy Sandwich Recipes
healthy recipes of sandwich image



Leah


I am working at a day camp next week and I don't want to spend alot of money to go get something to eat like most of the counselors. I know I would get tired of eating a sandwich every day. Does anyone know of any good healthy recipes that won't require a microwave that I can eat and it can cool me off a bit?


Answer
Prepare a slice of turkey breast with a spread inside a lettuce wrap. You can then take out a water bottle spray at lunch, spray once or twice, and make the wrap cooling to eat.

What are some healthy breakfast recipes?

Q. I LOVE breakfast, but a lot of the food I like is high calorie and high fat. What are some healthy recipes or healthy food ideas that wont break the calorie bank?


Answer
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ellie-krieger/healthy-breakfast-sandwich-recipe/index.html

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/baked-eggs-with-salsa-verde-recipe/index.html

Here are 2 but search food network or cooks.com they have great recipes that I use all the time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment