Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What are some good ideas for healthy snacks?

healthy wheat sandwich bread recipe
 on Whole Wheat Bread Recipes - Homemade Whole Wheat Bread - Delish
healthy wheat sandwich bread recipe image



CodingAway


I've begun an exercise routine, but unfortunately my diet habits are in need of aid. I've been trying to stick to salads and sandwiches (wheat bread, white meat), but I find myself craving more food. What are some healthy snacks that can replace junk food.


Answer
I have a list of snacks in my blog under Healthy Snacks and Breakfast Ideas

It is my lifestyle now. I am on low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein and a hour brisk walk 5 times a week, and I have lost 31lbs/14kg and gained better health. I am now maintaining my 108lbs/49kg for more than a year, with more fruits and complex carbs.

Details such as my experience, meals, snacks, recipes, foods to buy, reading labels, walking as an exercise and to shape the body etc etc, are in my blog

What are some really healthy homemade bread recipes for a bread machine?




happy fall


I just inherited my grandma's old bread machine and I'm interested in making some bread that we can eat on a daily basis for sandwiches, toast, etc. Something whole grain/wheat maybe with some flax seed etc added in to save some money and avoid all the enriched and bleached flour bread at the grocery store. What are some great recipes for healthy bread?

Thanks!



Answer
http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/healthy_hurry/tips_no_knead_breads.html

http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/healthy-bread-machine-recipes




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment