Friday, May 9, 2014

Weight Loss Diet Sandwiches?




William C


Does anybody have any recipes or know which ingredients to make low calorie and overall pretty healthy sandwiches? Being inexpensive is definitely a plus. =)


Answer
whole wheat bread
lean turkey
veggie mayo
tomatos (zero calories)
lettuce
white cheese

my mom makes that for me, its delish haahha

Weight Loss For Teens?




Chrissy


Ok im 15 5'4 and a bit and 137....and Id like to lose 20 pounds. Ive been busy with school so can you list like a meal plan and excercises that I can do after school that will effectively help me lose weight?

Btw-Am I overweight? Jw because I'm not exactly sure



Answer
Stay away from the canteen n pack ur own lunch. Include fruits, veggies n a healthy sandwich. U can try googling if u want gud recipes. Afta skol, 1/2 jogging for exercise would help (before breakfast wld be better thgh). Drink plenty of water throughout the day.

Oh, n neva skip breakfast. Wake up earlier if u have to.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment