Saturday, April 26, 2014

Quick, easy, cheap, HEALTHY recipes for LUNCH?




Jamie B


I usually end up eating fried chicken nuggest, macoroni, pizza rolls... I want to try eating healthier... whole wheat sandwiches, etc. BUT, I don't know what to eat.
I want GOOD food... I don't like a lot of nuts at all. But it needs to be something quick, cheap, and easy that I can buy in bulk.
I need suggestions and recipes, I like to cook so I'm open to all suggestions!
I would like similar recipes for breakfast and supper, but lunch is my main concern right now. Thanks!



Answer
I've found many good recipes from this website, further more, there are all about healthy food and cooked in a simple, unique way.
Hope you find it useful.

http://recipesforhealthyliving.blogspot.com/

Cheap healthy recipes?




twinsenw


I'm tired of eating spaghetti. Anyone have cheap healthy recipes that don't too long to make?


Answer
do salads and fresh bread, you can always add various salad toppings or dressings(like some people put thinly sliced fruit on their salads) and with fresh bread is good, or you know, a sub sandwich or pizza...or in the grocery stores frozen section or in the dry food parts so many meals that all you have to do is warm them up sometimes and then you have something to eat that tastes great too!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment