Friday, March 28, 2014

Need easy, healthy lunch ideas!?




cryinginsi


So, I used to have only my little sister to look after and we usually ate Ramen Noodles, but now I have to feed myself, my little sister, my 2 step-brothers, and my step-dad's mom. My 2 step-brothers and my step-dad's mom are very picky eaters. My step-brothers don't eat onions or spicy things or vegetables if they can help it. My step-dad's mom, however, doesn't eat, wait for it, GREEN VEGETABLES! I have no clue how to cook like this! I usually cook very healthy for other people, but now it seems like I have to hide all of the ingredients.
So, anyway, I need easy, healthy, and altogether, good lunch food recipes.
Thank You,
Ashley



Answer
Some ideas:

Chicken tenders/fingers
Leftovers, whatever's leftover from dinner the night before make into sandwiches the next day. Flank steak with lettuce, salt and pepper makes a great lunch, roast beef, fried chicken, pizza, etc, ziti, lasagna warmed up, these all make great lunches. Whatever you've had the night before, warm up the next day for lunch!

Tuna fish sandwiches or tuna salad
Egg salad sandwiches or just egg salad
Omelets

Salad, but add some chicken, tomatos, olives, carrots, hard boiled eggs, cucumbers, fennel, onions, etc.

Wraps, either with cold cuts or with chicken and add lettuce and tomatos. Put on a tortilla and cut in half.

Spaghetti or pasta

cold cut sandwiches

Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
Bagel with cream cheese or peanut butter

Grilled cheese sandwiches
Hamburgers and hot dogs
Soups
Mac and cheese
Cheese and crackers with fruit

Fruit salad with lemon juice sprinkled on top so it doesn't turn brown

Fruit slices with peanut butter
Cut up carrots, celery, and veggies with dip
pancakes or waffles, as long as they like it!
Scrambled Eggs

Chicken cutlet or grilled chicken sandwich with lettuce and tomato.

I hope some of these ideas help!

what are some easy sandwich recipes?




Ryan


not peanut butter or jelly and it does not have to be healthy. just something quick and easy to make


Answer
Prosciutto, arugula and Dijon

Brie and apple

Black forest ham and swiss with Dijonaise

Roast beef and cheddar with mustard

Chicken, tuna, or shrimp salad




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment