Saturday, December 28, 2013

Any egg salad sandwiches that mask the smell of eggs?

healthy eating sandwich recipes
 on Build a Better Sandwich: Make Healthy Sandwiches in 4 Easy Steps
healthy eating sandwich recipes image
Q. I love the taste of eggs, but I hate the smell of it. What are some healthy egg sandwich recipes that will hide the smell of eggs?


Answer
Add a lot of diced up celery, that does it for me. Also the crunchiness is great and it makes a very tasty sandwich. (For each egg use about a tbsp. of your favorite mayo.) Best to chill before eating; then all you'll smell is the celery.

What are some simple, yummy, healthy recipes?




dizzy r


I am looking for some easy, healthy, yummy recipes. Short preparation and cook time preferred. Please keep in mind that I'm a college student that works part time and I cannot spend tons of money either. Also, I do not eat chicken or pork. I prefer to eat seafood most of the time as it is lean and healthy. I eat beef very rarely because I prefer it over iron tablets. Thanks! :)


Answer
Stir fry - Put a bunch of vegetables in the wok with a touch of oil, serve over short grain brown rice.

Soup - Boil vegetables, throw in some noodles, drop in a raw egg or some cooked beans, how about a few shrimp.

Tortillas, beans & cheese. Slice in some tomatoe and avocado.

Sandwiches - Get nice crusty bread, good cheeses, fresh tomatoes, grilled vegetables, tuna fish. Also smoked fish on bagels.

Pilaf - Rice with herbs & seasonings, mix in toasted nuts & seeds, stir in some minced broccoli, carrot or cauliflower, cook using broth for more flavor, add fresh melon on top

Get some good Indian, Chinese and South Asian cookbooks!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment