Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Does anybody know any delicious and healthy low carb recipes?

Q. I have to cut back on carb's and food with starch...but EVERYTHING has carb's especially my favorite foods such as pasta, potatoes, cheese...uggg...I don't want to starve to death!
I need to do this for medical reasons...


Answer
That would be hard, especially when your favorite foods are off the list for now. I would eat fruit for breakfast. You could have soups, salads, lean meats, or fish for lunch and dinner. Sometimes I make a "sandwich" without the bread, using lettuce leaves instead. How about an egg omelet with veggies? There are low carb tortillas, and high fiber low carb bread too.

Hope I helped, and good luck!

can someone share some mushrooms recipes that are healthy and delicious?




N O N A M





Answer
marinate portabello mushrooms in your favorite oil and vinegar salad dressing. My favorite is a balsamic one. broil or grill the mushrooms, top with a slice of tomato and provolone cheese and slip into a toasted bun for a fab sandwich.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment