Friday, May 30, 2014

I have a picky eater (bf)?




Olivia


We're just starting out... We haven't been together for more than a month. I haven't cooked for him yet. But, I think I'll be racking my brain to try to figure out WHAT TO COOK.... He doesnt like onions, tomatoes, and other vegetables, he doesnt like seafood (shrimp, clams, etc.. Not even sushi) . He doesn't like spicy food either.. He tells me that he's used to microwavable dining... Ya know, food thats already prepared & packed full of salt and other carbs. I love to cook, I'm hispanic, so, I cook with alot of spices. Oh, he doesnt like onions either. He just likes sandwiches, burgers, meats(which he considers to be chicken and hamburger meat)... We went out to a restaurant and picked off tomato from a sandwich... what can I make for him thats healthy and explores food better? Btw, I probably won't have this problem with his family, its just him...


Answer
I'm just like this, I'm a really picky person so cooking for me is difficult. I cook a lot of baked chicken. There are a ton of different recipes for chicken. There are also easy recipes for casseroles, soups, dumplins, pot pies, stuff like that. Look on pinterest (if you don't have an account, sign up!). There are hundreds of ideas for things on there. I also do a lot of meat in the crock pot. They don't have all those crazy ingredients, but the simmering gives them an amazing flavor. Follow me on pinterest: Meagen-and Michael.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment