Friday, May 30, 2014

Easy HEALTHY recipe ideas! (breakfast and lunch/dinner)?




A


I am running out of recipe ideas to feed my daughter.

She will practically eat anything, not allergic to anything so it's pretty much open.The only catch is it has to be healthy.I feed her mostly organic with exceptions here and there.

I usually cook enchiladas, tacos, stew, lasagna, pizza, sandwiches, eggs, pancakes, french toast, spaghetti, thanksgiving dinner, cheeseburgers, hamburger helper, hot dogs, ravioli, soups and salads.

On school days, she eats cold cereal and oatmeal for breakfast and on weekends I usually make homemade breakfast.

I am just running out of ideas and was wondering if anybody had any suggestions? (preferably nothing with sweet and sour or teryioki because the smell of both of those make me nauseous and I cannot cook with it)



Answer
~ Try this Chicken Rice recipe* it taste awesome
2 Large chicken breasts
1 bag of short grain rice
boil the rice for about 20 min or until ready .
then bake the chicken for about an hour or until golden brown.
when each one i finished get the chicken and slice it into small peices and mix
it with the rice and butter , pepper , and salt . thenn add a little hotsauce and if you want . add broccoli . that awesome and healthy im sure your daughter will love it !

Help? Healthy meal project?




BluInsanit


So in my P.E. class. our final project is to make a healthy meal for our family. I wanted to do breakfast because I suck at making dinner. But what i wanted to do is make a breakfast sandwich with eggs and bacon. and just a bagel with creamcheese and diced strawberries with orange juice. SO our project cant have more than 1000 calories. So is this breakfast too small or just right? it has to include protein, grains, fruit, vegetables, and dairy. Any suggestions? Its due tomorrow and i want something i can make in an hour or so.


Answer
Use one of those whole grain sandwich rounds, make scrambled egg whites and add one egg and cheese to the recipe, with a glass of milk and fruit on the side. That will be less than 1000 calories for sure and healthy.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment