Monday, January 27, 2014

What are some healthy sandwich I can take for school?

healthy sandwich recipes easy
 on ... Sandwich Recipe: How to Make Egg Salad: Recipes for Egg Salad Sandwich
healthy sandwich recipes easy image



Princess


yeah I need some SUPER EASY recipes sandwich I can take to school. I want something that I don't have to cook, just hand made sandwich. oh and NO peanut butter sandwich plz I HATE THEM.

Best answer will get 10 full points.



Answer
You might consider the 'wrap' instead of the traditional sandwich, or even using a pita pocket as your "bread". Here are some fillings to consider:

1. Lunch meat, preferable low fat chicken, turkey, ham or roast beef, your favorite cheese, lettuce, chopped tomato, cucumber and salad dressing.
2. Hummus, tomato, feta cheese, lettuce, kalamata olives
3. Tuna salad
4. Vege sandwich: cucumber, tomato, cheese, lettuce, sprouts
5. Peanut butter, banana and honey
6. Turkey and avocado

What are some healthy and tasty recipes?




Ketra


So far, the only foods that I know how to make are sandwiches, spaghetti, and sushi. What are some recipes that are easy to make, healthy, and relatively inexpensive?


Answer
Black beans and brown rice with stewed tomatoes, onion and green pepper is easy to make, inexpensive.

Any whole grain pasta dishes, supplement them with a generous amount of veggies. I love broccoli, so lots of times make pasta dish and add lots of steamed broccoli mixed in.

Pizza is healthy, believe or not. It's how is made that makes it healthy, using veggies (I like steamed broccoli), stewed tomatoes (has green pepper and onion, crushed and reduced down in sauce pan) with added italian spice, garlic (minced or powder), sometimes cajun spice. Can add a little parmesan before the pizza goes in the oven. When it comes out, that is when I add the steamed veggies.

Stir fry veggies and cut up chicken with brown rice is good for you, easy to fix, and inexpensive. I like to use Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce, tastes so good.

I like to make tuna cakes using leftover bread, toasted and ran thru the processor for crumbs. Add a little dill pickle relish, dijon mustard, powdered garlic and onion. Cook in a little Canola oil till brown on both sides. Serve with brown rice, veggies or whatever. Sometimes I make it as a sandwich with lettuce, tomato, onion.
----




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment