Sunday, April 27, 2014

any good ideas for yummy finger food for a toddler party? preferably without eggs please...?

Q.


Answer
How old is the toddler? I have lots of healthy and yummy finger food recipes for tots

pinwheel sandwiches
mini pizzas
heart shaped chicken nuggets
chunky tomato and cream cheese dip
chocolate puff pastry mice
chewy apricot &cereal bars
shaped sandwiches
shortbread cookies
jello boats

email if you want the actual recipes to any of these. I've tried these with toddlers at my daughter's b-day parties and almost everyone liked them, including the adults!

Quick and Easy Dinners that are healthy and toddler friendly?

Q. Im a busy single mom and have a hard time coming up with quick dinner ideas that are healthy and somewhat quick that my picky 2 year old will like.

Anyone have any recipes that they wanna share?


Answer
Spaghetti and veggie sauce. My daughter won't hardly touch any vegetables,thank goodness she will eat her fruits. So,I'm 'sneaky'. I stick just about any vegetable in the pasta sauce.

Chicken or Turkey Pot Pie. Again,you can toss any vegetables in there.

Vegetable soup/stew. With the stew especially is Crock Pot friendly,you can leave it in there on low for 6-8 hours and come home to a nice dinner.

One of my daughter's favorite meals is a simple grilled cheese and tomato soup.
She also likes cottage cheese mixed with pineapple
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
Tuna fish sandwiches with cheese

I find the less 'complicated' the meal is, the more she's likely to at least try a few bites. Stick to meals with a nice balance,nothing too heavily seasoned.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment