Wednesday, December 4, 2013

what other ways can you eat tuna in a can?

healthy tuna sandwich recipes no mayo
 on Healthy Tuna Salad Sandwich(No Mayo) Recipe by | SparkRecipes
healthy tuna sandwich recipes no mayo image



bigshot226


Besides putting all that unhealthy mayo and making a sandwich, what other healthier ways are there?


Answer
In my "Substituting Ingredients" book, it states that you can replace mayo with yogurt or sour cream, but I'm honestly not sure how that would go with tuna.

I do have a recipe (untried) for tuna burgers (you bake them in the bun wrapped in aluminum foil) but that recipe also calls for mayo.

Sorry I can't be more help. Maybe a lowfat mayo?

What are some healthy meals that are easy to make?




Ashley


I am 16 and can't cook, so when my parents don't make dinner I usually eat frozen dinners. But they are high in sodium. I need some ideas for food low in sodium, fat and sugar because I like eating healthy. Thanks a lot!


Answer
-salad (letttuce, tomatoes, carrots, celery) with balsamic vinagrette dressing on the side

-fat free meatloaf (www.applesforhealth.com- healthy recipes)

-tuna with 1 tbsp mayo and 1/2 can corn on a tostada

-peanut butter sandwich (1 tbsp all natural peanut butter and lettuce on 2 slices whole grain bread)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment