Sunday, November 17, 2013

How to lose 25 pounds in 2 and a half months?

healthy sandwich recipes with pictures
 on Healthy Cooking Sandwich Recipes | Taste of Home Recipes
healthy sandwich recipes with pictures image



Curious Go


I'm a 17 year old female that weighs 175 pounds. I'm 6 feet tall and moderately active. I'm training for the NROTC and I want to look and feel fantastic. I'm a vegetarian that is looking for healthy recipes that are fast. I'm pretty busy especially in the morning so I'd appreciate ideas for breakfast, I usually don't eat breakfast. I just got a membership to a nearby gym so fitness ideas would be great also! Thanks so much!


Answer
You're on the right track with the exercise, just keep on it!
As for food, eat only whole foods, and no fast food, junk food, or sweets.
Breakfast: Really is the most important meal of the day. It jump starts your metabolism and keeps you from craving and eating a ton later.

Eat oatmeal or multigrain cheerios and some fruit.

Snacks: Also important. Eating 5 times a day, (3 meals and 2 snacks) increases your metabolism (you lose weight faster).

Eat an apple or some carrots.

Lunch: Important to eat, gives you energy, etc. You get the picture.

-Sandwich (turkey, with lettuce and mustard or something, on whole wheat bread) Try to avoid mayonaise. It's quite fattening. Eat some fruits and veggies with it.
or... -Healthy soups. You can find healthy, low calorie soups easily by scanning the soup aisle. Most will be labeled: "Lean..., healthy..., low calorie..., low carb..., etc.) Of course, eat this with fruits and veggies.

Snack: Apples or carrots. Or other fruits or veggies.

Dinner: There are many healthy dinners out there, just a click away. In fact, you can easily find a diet plan on the internet. These are just examples.

Good luck! :)

Any serious suggestions on how to get motivated to change diet?




bee


I want to reduce / cut out wheat/ flour. But everyday it's just in everything I typically eat!! I do a lot of sandwiches. What are some ideas on how to get motivated to do it!


Answer
If you like sandwiches and stuff you can still eat them just cut out white flour instead of all flour. Flatbreads, whole grain breads, and wheat are good for you and you do need carbs in your diet to stay healthy. Just go to the store and buy healthy breads and don't get stuff like white bread and potato bread. If you like pastas get wheat or whole grain pasta. Instead of white rice eat brown rice or quinoa (quinoa is SO good in stir fry). You can still enjoy the things you like to eat while eating healthy, if you don't make it enjoyable you won't stick with it!
I stay motivated by looking at food as fuel. What you put in your body determines how you will feel and look now and in the future. It's really amazing what good healthy whole foods can do for your health, and when I think about that it motivates me to eat foods that will make my body happy and healthy, so that I can be happy and healthy. I also have a fitness blog and the other fitness blogs that I follow keep me motivated through pictures, recipes, weight loss stories. It's really great, I suggest making one if you've ever heard of or are already on tumblr.com.
I hope this helped, good luck!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment