Wednesday, November 27, 2013

healthy,simple recipes a teen can take to school?

healthy and simple sandwich recipes
 on Quick and Easy Sandwich Recipes - Cooking Light
healthy and simple sandwich recipes image
Q. I'm trying to get together a shopping list of things for healthy stuff to make and take to school (i'm in highschool) for lunch. I really like cooking, and prefer taking things i cooked over sandwichs and things like that. Does anyone have some recipes they could share(preferably something easy that doesn't need to be heated)?
I'm trying to get together a shopping list of things for healthy stuff to make and take to school (i'm in highschool) for lunch. I really like cooking, and prefer taking things i cooked over sandwichs and things like that. Does anyone have some recipes they could share(preferably something easy that doesn't need to be reheated)?
*edit*
i'd prefer not taking wraps, I used to take them so often I don't like them as much anymore.


Answer
wraps are a good way to go. You can put anything in them, chicken breast, chicken salad, meats,etc. The trick is to take your items separately, not wrap it at home. Tomatoes and lettuce may wilt in the wrap so wrap them in plastic wrap and put your wrap together at school.

What are some healthy lunch ideas?




Wallard


I'm trying to get back in shape, maybe loose a little bit of weight, but I am always busy and find myself eating fast food. Does anyone have any ideas of healthy, but simple things to take for lunch and snacks? I know like fruit and veggies are a great snack, but what else can I make lunchwise? Different sandwich recipes maybe?


Answer
Sandwiches
Jacket potatoes-These take minutes to cook in the microwave
Pasta salads
Salads
Soup! Is a great way to loose weight! Its easy for you to make a giant batch at home and freeze portions into tubs, defrosting them the night before you go work, or if you're not into cooking tinned soup is reasonably cheap
Crackers are a good snack
Banana's are great as a fruit snack! They give of energy that lasts a while
Yoghurt's
Raisins




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment