Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Does anyone have a healthy sandwich recipe?

healthy grilled sandwich recipes
 on ... Grilled Cheese Sandwich | Gluten Free Recipes | Gluten Free Recipe Box
healthy grilled sandwich recipes image



David W


I'm trying to come up with a sandwich that has all of my nutritional needs as well as tasting good. Meat, Whole grains, and highly nutritional vegetables!


Answer
I like grilled fresh veggies

Can someone provide me with some tasty but healthy recipes that are quick and easy to prepare?




Eva D


I can’t eat dairy for a while, because of allergies. So I’m going grocery shopping later in the afternoon and I need some ideas on what to buy for lunch. I live alone, so I don't want to get too much or buy something pricey (e.g. lobster). I’m not big on a lot of leftovers either.

Usually I don’t have a lot of time, so I’ll eat something quick like a grilled cheese sandwich with a salad, or some cottage cheese with tomatoes and crackers. I need some ideas.

Last but not least, I don’t like any of the following: red meat, pork, dark meat (fowl), octopus, lamb, meat that's packed into a can (e.g. tuna, chicken, shrimp, & spam), protein shakes, meal replacement bars.
Mmm, thanks for all the great advice!



Answer
peanutbutter and jelly

cereal w/soy milk (i like fruitloops)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment