Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What are some healthy breakfast recipes?

healthy sandwich breakfast recipes
 on Healthy 5-Minute Breakfast Sandwich Recipes | Eating Well
healthy sandwich breakfast recipes image
Q. I LOVE breakfast, but a lot of the food I like is high calorie and high fat. What are some healthy recipes or healthy food ideas that wont break the calorie bank?


Answer
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ellie-krieger/healthy-breakfast-sandwich-recipe/index.html

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/baked-eggs-with-salsa-verde-recipe/index.html

Here are 2 but search food network or cooks.com they have great recipes that I use all the time.

Whats the best recipe to make with the new egg beaters?




bree


So i'm really into healthy things. Breakfast is my FAVORITE meal of the day. I love egg beaters and use them all the time. Any healthy, low cal, recipes that you might have using them?

aslo, if you have any other of your favorite recipes i would love to hear them. i love cooking healthy new meals!



Answer
I used to eat those, and I would cook them, and then put them on whole wheat low cal bread with Light Mayo. I love egg sandwiches.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment