Friday, June 28, 2013

What are some healthy foods I can make for school lunches?

healthy rye bread sandwich recipes
 on Housewife divides healthy rye bread sandwich in half
healthy rye bread sandwich recipes image



Jess


I'm sick of buying crap canteen food.
I want proper meals with healthy foods that are good for me.
No more prepacked this and that, I want to be healthy and organic.

Recipes, ideas, anything? Thanks.



Answer
Some ideas for you:
Turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread with salsa, apple
Lean ham sandwich on rye bread with mustard, lettuce, and tomato; grapes
Tomato salad with chick peas, olives and lite Italian dressing; thin wheat crackers

What could i make myself for lunch that is both healthy and quick?




Mylife


I usually have healthy ingrediants in my house. I have celery, carrots (dont really like them) and just regualar ingrediants please give me a recipe or healthy idea for a single serving meal.
thanks.



Answer
any kind of Healthy Request soup and a turkey .lettuce, tomato sandwich on 90 or lower calorie a slice whole grain , rye, wheat bread.or tuna fish using low calorie mayo




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment